Donation Refund Policy
1. Due to the nature of charity donations, refunds are given at the discretion of management. Therefore, please make sure that the amount you enter is the amount you wish to give.
2. In the event of an incorrect amount being entered, or if the donation is made accidently or there is an extremely unusual circumstance, please contact us writing. We will review the request and respond within 48 hours.
3. We will refund if there was an error with the donation processing.
4. We will refund if the recurring donation did not cancel correctly when requested.
5. If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer valid.
6. Should an error in the donation amount be detected and a request for refund made after 60 days have expired, the NORTH Foundation regrets that we are unable to issue a refund.
7. Once you have donated to the NORTH Foundation, we cannot give a refund if you change your mind. For this reason, we ask that you make your decision to donate to us carefully.
8. If the donation amount is over $1,000 and/or exceptional circumstances are present, a refund must be escalated and approved by the Business Services Manager and CEO.
9. For any donation directed to a specific cause, project, hospital or research institute, once the donation has been transferred and applied to that specific cause, project, hospital or research institute, the donation cannot be refunded.